ISM Membership – Over 50% Discount for Graduates
Graduated from RNCM since 2008? Join the ISM for only £78 a year, with more than 50% off full rate membership (£176).
We know that starting out in your music career can be difficult financially, which is why we offer graduates the support, advice and protection of an ISM membership at an affordable price. We have discounted our membership by over 50% to make our services more accessible to musicians who have recently graduated.
The Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM) is the UK’s professional body for musicians, with over 8,200 members from all genres and all areas of the music profession.
Join the ISM today and benefit from over 50% off full rate membership, at only £78 a year (save £98) or divide the cost over 10 months and pay just £7.80 a month.
As a graduate rate member of the ISM you will receive the same benefits as members paying the full rate but at a fraction of the price. Benefits include:
- Public liability insurance cover up to £10m
- Legal expenses insurance cover up to £100k
- One-to-one legal advice and representation from the ISM’s specialist in-house team and a 24-hour legal advice helpline
- Daytime tax helpline and discounted tax return completion service
- Professional listings to help you promote your services and get work
- An unpaid fees service to recover overdue payments owed to you in relation to your work
- Unlimited discounted insurance musical instruments and equipment
- Access to an active community of musicians who you can meet and share ideas with
- Award-winning professional development events at our discounted members rate
- DBS Disclosure application service
- Hundreds of discounts to save you money on a huge range of personal and musical products and services
- Enhanced professional status – you will be entitled to use the ISM letters after your name to demonstrate your professional status and enhance your profile
- And much more