ISM Membership – Over 70% Discount for Graduates
Graduated from RNCM within the last ten years? Join the ISM for just £50 a year, with more than 70% off full rate membership (£178).
Starting out in your music career can be difficult financially, which is why the ISM have dramatically reduced their membership fee for musicians who have graduated within the last ten years. RNCM graduates can now access the support, advice and protection of an ISM membership at the affordable price of just £50 a year, or £5 a month if you pay by monthly Direct Debit.
The Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM) is the UK’s professional body for musicians, with almost 9,500 members from all genres and all areas of the music profession.
As a graduate rate member of the ISM you will receive the same benefits as members paying the full rate but at a fraction of the price. Membership benefits include:
- Public liability insurance cover up to £10m
- Legal expenses insurance cover up to £100k
- One-to-one legal advice and representation from the ISM’s in-house legal team on contracts, copyright, royalties and more
- 24-hour legal helpline
- Daytime tax helpline and discounted tax return completion service
- An unpaid fees recovery service to recover overdue payments owed to you in relation to your work
- Listing on the UK’s only online directory of music professionals to help you promote your services and get work
- Concert and gig promotion through our magazine and social media
- Enhanced professional status – use the ISM letters after your name to demonstrate your professional status and enhance your profile
- Award-winning professional development events at our discounted members rate
- Unlimited discounted musical instruments and equipment insurance
- Hundreds of discounts on a huge range of music-related and high street products and services
- 24-hour counselling helpline
- And much more