2021 Offer Holders’ Competition Terms and Conditions
The 2021 RNCM Offer Holders’ competition is subject to the following terms and conditions
To enter the competition, you must share one or more of our competition graphics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or WeChat, using the hashtag #RNCMOfferHolder. Where possible, please also tag the RNCM in your post.
By sharing our graphics for the #RNCMOfferHolder competition, you are granting permission for your post to be used by the RNCM, on our website and in other online communications.
By tagging us in your post or using the #RNCMOfferHolder hashtag, you understand and agree that the RNCM has no obligation to share your entry. You must be the creator of all content submitted external to the provided graphics.
Entries must be posted online by 09:00am (BST) 22 January 2020 to be entered into the competition.
Winners will be announced on Monday 25 January 2020.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter the competition you must be a RNCM Offer Holder for 2021 entry.
- Entries must be posted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, orWeChat.
- For your entry to be counted, you must use #RNCMOfferHolder and either tag our social media channels or send direct to the RNCM WeChat Account.
- Each additional graphic shared will grant you an extra entry into the competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random, there will be seven individual winners on WeChat and seven individual winners on all other social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- If you win a competition, we will notify you via the channel by which you entered.If we cannot contact you, or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.