Email: [email protected]
As a Library Assistant, my role includes, but is not limited to:
- Being available on counter to manage loans, renewals, and returns
- Accessioning and processing new stock and getting it shelf-ready
- Repairing music/ books that have been damaged
- Helping students and staff to find books and resources in the library
- Being a friendly face to welcome new library users, and answering queries from students and staff
I work part-time Monday-Thursday, so do come and find me on those days!
After a BA in Music with Linguistics from the University of Manchester, I stayed at UoM to do a Master’s in Music Composition, and after graduating in the Winter of 2020, I started working here as a Library Assistant from the beginning of 2021. Outside of composition, I am a saxophonist, a conductor, an arranger, and I lead a new music organisation called Vanguard New Music, which will hopefully have more projects coming soon!
When not working on music-related activities, I enjoy cooking, fashion, queer history and culture, and anything Japanese.