UK and EU Undergraduate Student Loans

Find out what loans and grants are available to you and how you can apply for them via Student Finance.

Home and EU students studying towards an undergraduate degree can apply for financial support towards tuition fees and Home students may also apply for funding towards living expenses too.

Currently, EU students need to apply via a paper application form but UK students should apply online using the Student Finance website.

A new application needs to be made each academic year and students are advised to apply for finance as early as possible.

If you have any questions, please contact

Also in this section...