Guidance for MMus Applicants
Applications for the MMus (Master of Music) programme should be made, with all appropriate fees paid, by 1 October 2018 via UCAS Conservatoires.
Once the application has been made, all necessary supporting documents should be uploaded using Acceptd.
Submitting Your Application for 2019 entry
Please check the Entrance Requirements page before submitting your application.
All MMus applications should be submitted online through UCAS Conservatoires.
For further guidance, please visit the Make An Application page
Acceptd Document Requirements
MMus applicants must supply the following information before you are able to complete your Acceptd submission:
- Name and email address of your chosen academic referee
- Name and email address of your chosen practical referee
- A transcript of your Undergraduate studies (to date if still studying)
- A copy of their Undergraduate degree certificate if already achieved
- An example of academic written work featuring referencing. More information on the criteria for this essay can be found here.
- Composers are required to submit shortlisting material. Please see the School of Composition Audition Process page for details.
All necessary documentation must be submitted via Acceptd by 1 October 2018.
If you are a non-UK based student who has chosen to submit a recorded audition, please note that this must also be uploaded at the same time.
Each School of Study/Principal Study instrument has its own audition requirements. Please visit the Audition Process page for your proposed School of Study.