Email: [email protected]
Contracted hours Monday & Tuesday (0900-1700), Wednesday (0900-1230)
- Managing the services and collections of the RNCM College Archives which includes:
- Developing the collections
- Promoting the collections internally and externally
- Researching archive enquiries and assisting archive users
- Supporting the RNCM by providing archive material for promotion and research
- Research Ethics Committee member
- Always keen to hear about how the archive can support the RNCM in whatever capacity as well as other organisations and vice versa so please do get in touch if you want a chat.
Professionally qualified archivist. Not a musician or a historian but loving working with Manchester’s music heritage.
My role includes the management of the College’s fascinating and beautiful collections as well as the management, delivery and development of its services.
Freelance archivist operating my own business, HerArchivist, helping small/medium businesses and charities manage their archival assets.
Volunteer for the Manchester Digital Music Archive https://www.mdmarchive.co.uk/
Chair of the Co-operative Heritage Trust.
Administrator of the Greater Manchester Archivists Group and Connecting Manchester’s Music Archives network.
Previously: Co-Chair of the Archive and Records Association’s North West Region, archivist for the People’s History Museum, The Co-operative Heritage Trust and more.