The RNCM is a unique organisation and hub of musical activity in the heart of Manchester.
Not only are we home to over 900 of the best popular and classical music students from across the world, we are also a vibrant live music venue showcasing a unique programme.
Whether it is aligning your brand with an internationally renowned conservatoire and music venue, supporting our outreach work in the local community through your CSR initiatives, or hosting a unique corporate training day with a musical twist, the RNCM has something to offer you.
We work with companies in a variety of ways and can work with you to align your business objectives with what the RNCM has to offer through a bespoke partnership.
Reasons to work with us:
- Brand alignment and awareness raising, through our identity as an international conservatoire and Manchester institution
- Access to a range of target audiences for your business, including our international student base and our audiences
- Invest in the next generation of musical talent. And we can bring that musical talent to you, whether it’s at your office, a special event or here at the RNCM
- Support a host truly meaningful projects such as our Children’s Opera and Pathfinder project for under 18s
- A unique setting for entertaining, from dinner on our stage to backstage tours
- Exclusive opportunities to partner with us in our 50th anniversary year
We also offer a suite of Creative Corporate Training opportunities, perfect for leadership training, away days and staff social events.
We would be delighted to discuss how we can work together. For further details about corporate opportunities please contact Bethan Ward, Senior Development Manager ([email protected] or 0161 907 5388), or Eve Riley, Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships ([email protected] or 0161 907 5338).