Deciding where to train plays a key part in getting you on the right track for a career in music.
We know that making this decision isn’t always easy – there’s lots to consider throughout the application process – but attending an Open Day is the ideal first step.
Our next Open Day takes place on Tuesday 24 September and will provide a great opportunity to see if the College is right for you. Throughout the event you’ll get a feel for the environment in which you could study, take a look at our facilities and accommodation, chat with staff and current students from all Schools of Study, and receive information on everything from course structure to finance.
On the day
Open Days usually take place between 10am and 5.30pm, during which time you’ll be able to:
- Find out about our professional and performance opportunities and attend a concert
- Chat to Heads of School
- Observe a School-specific performance class
- Attend a sample lecture
- Meet tutors and current students at the Information Fair
- Receive information on fees, wellbeing and accommodation
- Take a guided tour of our facilities (including the Hall of Residence)
If you have any questions about visiting us, don’t hesitate to get in touch by email or via 0161 907 5297.