Head of Library Services
BMus MA CLIP AFHEA
Email: [email protected]
As Head of Library Services I am responsible for the Library service and special collections (including the Archive and Collection of Historic Musical Instruments). My role includes:
- Providing leadership in the development of the Library and its services
- Working with other Library staff to develop policies and procedures suitable for the Library
- Representing the Library on various College committees
- Evaluating statistics and feedback to develop the Library servives as required
- Manage online resources, including My Athens access
- Manage reading lists
- Deliver information literacy sessions
I am also the College’s Data Protection Officer, responsible for Data Protection and Freedom of Information policies and procedures.
Sarah has a music degree from Cardiff University and studied for her Masters in Library and Information Studies at University College London. She is a chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (revalidated 2018) and is an active participant of IAML (UK&Irl) where she has been on the committee for the C.B. Oldman Prize. Sarah achieved Associate Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy in 2018 through delivering information literacy training to students. Sarah is a keen musician and sings in a Manchester based chamber choir.