Director of Marketing and Student Recruitment
Email: [email protected]
At the RNCM, Simon’s role involves:
- Development of the Marketing and Student Recruitment Strategy to underpin the College’s position as a leading international conservatoire and nationally recognised performance venue, and to strengthen its reputation in the city of Manchester, the North West region and internationally.
- Development of clear brand messages and USPs which can be applied across all marketing campaigns.
- Establishment of effective marketing and student recruitment strategies to strengthen the College’s positioning, profile and reputation in the academic and cultural sectors, both nationally and internationally.
- Working closely with senior academic colleagues, the Development Team and the Performance and Programming team to devise and implement marketing plans across the breadth of College activities.
- Overseeing recruitment marketing, ensuring the student recruitment marketing team meets UK and overseas recruitment objectives of the marketing strategy.
- Overseeing the work of the events marketing team in building audiences for the RNCM’s artistic programme and raising box office income.
- Instigating, developing and implementing market research exercises – including competitor analysis – to inform strategy and ensure that monitoring, reporting and evaluation techniques are applied across the range of marketing tactics, to ensure most effective use of marketing spend.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with all internal and external stakeholder groups and individuals.