Head of Student Disability and Wellbeing
Email: [email protected]
- Specialist Support i.e. disability, mental health, learning difficulties
- Issues you wish to discuss in confidence
- Financial support for performance related injury
- Advice on medical matters
- Accommodation matters
- Help with general wellbeing issues and advice
- Private office next door to Student Enquiries for facilitating discussions of a confidential nature
- Face to Face or Zoom meetings available
I head up the Student Disability and Wellbeing Service. The service includes the following:
2 full time Student Wellbeing Advisors (SWA)
3 Part-Time Counsellors
Alongside the SWA’s, we can help with arranging any support that you may need for your course, including study plans, applying for Disabled Students Allowance (DSA), setting up reasonable adjustments, accessing therapy, physio or other support you may need both internally and externally, guidance with any issues that may arise due to your special health or study needs.
Help and advice for any physical or mental health issues you may have. We can provide one to one sessions to discuss the support we can offer you throughout your time at the RNCM.
We are part of the colleges Musicians Health and Wellbeing Hub.
We are located in the Wellbeing offices next door to Academic Registry and Student Enquiries. We can offer face to face and Zoom meetings Monday-Friday normally between 9am-5pm:
Jane Gray – Head of Student Disability and Wellbeing – on site Monday – Tuesday off site Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
Emily Mason – Student Wellbeing Advisor – on Site Tuesday & Thursday off site Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Emma Woodward – Student Wellbeing Advisor – on site Wednesday and Friday off site Monday Tuesday and
Advice and Support from the Student Disability and Wellbeing team could make all the difference to your life at college.