Calling all experience seekers aged 14–18!
We’re inviting you to experience the future of music for free in the heart of Manchester.
Whether it’s exploring the sound world of a symphony or discovering the latest developments in technology and music, we’re offering you the chance to attend select RNCM events for free when you sign-up to RNCM SOUNDCHECK.
RNCM SOUNDCHECK is a free membership scheme designed to give those aged 14–18 free access to new musical experiences at the RNCM. You can sign-up online and once your membership is activated, your online account will automatically give you one free ticket per eligible event when you go to book your ticket online. There are only a limited number of SOUNDCHECK tickets for each event, so be sure to book your ticket early.
Once you join, we’ll send you an email to confirm your account and your membership will be valid for one year. From time to time and with your permission, we may send you reminders about which events your membership applies to. You can also browse our What’s On section on our website and look for the RNCM SOUNDCHECK logo to see eligible events.
When you arrive at the RNCM, you may be asked to show a member of our team some ID (like a student card) alongside your ticket, so please have this ready.
You can withdraw from the scheme at any time by contacting our ticketing partners Quaytickets on [email protected] or 0300 303 4212.
We’ll need some information from you when you sign-up like your name, date of birth, and email address. We’ll never share your personal data with any other individual or organisation. You can request to have all your information removed from our systems at any time by contacting [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
- You must be between the ages of 14 and 18 to join the RNCM SOUNDCHECK membership scheme.
- Membership is only valid for one year.
- You can re-join the scheme once your membership has expired as long as you are between the ages of 14 and 18.
- All tickets must be booked in advance online.
- There are a limited number of SOUNDCHECK tickets per eligible event.
- You can only book one free ticket per eligible event.
- Tickets booked under SOUNDCHECK are non-transferable. This means only you can use the ticket you’ve booked.
- Tickets booked under SOUNDCHECK are non-returnable. This means if you’re no longer able to attend an event, you cannot return or exchange your ticket for a different event.
- SOUNDCHECK memberships are non-transferable. This means you can’t give your membership to someone else.
- SOUNDCHECK cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
All our venues are accessible. If you have access requirements, please contact our ticketing partners Quaytickets on [email protected] or 0300 303 4212. You can also visit our Booking FAQs for any additional queries related to booking.
Parents and Guardians
We welcome people of all ages to the RNCM and those who are aged 14 or over are able to attend our events unaccompanied. However, if you’d like to attend an event with someone who holds an RNCM SOUNDCHECK membership, that’s no problem. You can purchase your ticket online or within the same transaction as the SOUNDCHECK membership. Please note that adults who wish to join will have to pay the full price ticket fee.
If you’re an Essential Companion for someone who holds an RNCM SOUNDCHECK membership, please contact our ticketing partners Quaytickets on [email protected] or 0300 303 4212.
We look forward to welcoming you to the RNCM soon!