Student Recruitment Marketing Assistant
Email: [email protected]
Molly is responsible for:
- The delivery of Open Days, applicant audition days, and outward schools visits.
- Managing and delivering inbound visits from UK schools, colleges and youth orchestras/choirs.
- Implementing outbound recruitment visits to schools, youth music groups and music hubs.
- Representing the College at selected recruitment events at schools, exhibitions and career conventions.
- Assisting with the organisation of audition and offer holder days.
- Interviewing, training and managing a team of RNCM Student Ambassadors to work on events and to support UK recruitment activity.
Molly graduated from Leeds College of Music in July 2019 specialising in classical saxophone under the tutelage of Sarah Markham. Molly has performed across Europe and has been fortunate enough to perform with the likes of Danielle Hope (West End) and Marc Almond. As a musician, Molly enjoys playing contemporary compositions written especially for the saxophone, for example the works of Graham Fitkin and Jacob Ter Veldhius.
While studying her degree, Molly became incredibly interested in the recruitment of students to UK Conservatoires, working as a student ambassador herself for two and a half years.