The RNCM thrives because of its staff and students; every one of them make it the special place it is. We also thrive because of our supporters, all of whom play a vital part in ensuring the College remains at the forefront of music education by funding key areas of our work.
We are very grateful to everyone who chooses to support us, however great or small the donation. You are making a difference and with you, we can continue to shape the music profession of the future.
We aim to:
- Provide £2m a year in scholarships and bursaries to talented students in need of financial support
- Employ a greater number of top class professors so our students study with the very best musicians
- Develop more international partnerships through The Platform so our students gain valuable real world experience
- Continually enhance our facilities
- Give every young musician the opportunity to fulfil their dreams
- Work closely with local communities through RNCM Engage, ensuring that music connects, inspires and transforms
- Be a central part of the cultural life of Manchester and the North West
We cannot fund these vital areas of our work without your support; tuition fees alone do not provide the income we need to deliver on these aims.
The RNCM is a community where everyone – students, staff, supporters, audiences – plays an important role in ensuring Manchester’s world-renowned conservatoire remains just that.